In the world of Operating Systems
- Apple puts modem engineering unit into chip design group
- Building a RISC-V PC
- A touchpad is not a mouse, or at least not a good one
- PC speaker to eleven
- What happened to the 100,000-hour LED bulbs?
- Encryption for everyone: how Adiantum will keep more Android devices secure
- The AMD Radeon VII review: an unexpected shot at the high-end
- How much will staying patched on Windows 7 cost you?
- VLC 4.0 to get new user interface, better Wayland support, more
- Hatari 2.2.0 released
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Firefox 66 to block automatically playing audible video and audio
- Dotfile madness
- Ultron OS: a simple OS for a high school project
- Intel to discontinue Itanium 9700 ‘Kittson’ processor, the last of the Itaniums